Last updated on December 9th, 2019
Easy Ways to Get Big Discounts and Save Money on E-Cigarettes and Vaporizers
Electronic cigarette companies are becoming more competitive—one reason why many are now offering Discount Programs where you can save money on your current and future purchases. I’ve tried out a few and have to say, some e-cig rewards programs can be less than rewarding. Either the savings aren’t worth the effort, or you’re restricted to buying only certain products.
First off, if a company wants my loyalty, they have to make a product I truly enjoy. They also have to maintain a consistent level of quality if I’m going to continue to make purchases. I should also be able to use my well earned points to purchase any product I choose from that company.
So Which Loyalty Rewards Programs Are Worthwhile?
Here’s a line up of some of the most popular E-Cigarette company rewards programs along with their best and worst features.
1- Apollo Vapes
I was pleased to learn that one of my absolute favorite ecig companies, Apollo also has a rewards program. If you’re a fan of, it’s certainly worth joining the program as it is completely free.
Earning Apollo Points
The amount of points you receive depends upon what you purchase or how you share information.
- You earn an equal amount of points for each dollar you spend at Apollo.
- Unlike other programs it applies to both Hardware and E-liquid.
- You can use your points at anytime and they never expire.
- If you buy more items using your points Apollo gives you an incredible 20 points to $1!
- If you refer friends and family to Apollo using the referral system, you'll also give them an incredible 20% discount on their first order and you'll receive 20% of their first purchase value!
- Feel free to invite friends to the Apollo program by sharing it on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Here’s a direct link to Apollo's Reward Program
2- Vaporfi Loyalty Points
Vaporfi also has a great rewards program they call Loyalty Points. Like Apollo's program you can apply your rewards to anything on the Vaporfi website – Vaporizers, Vape Pens, E-Liquids and Accessories (and they have a lot of stuff).
Here's How it Works:
The system is pretty straightforward. You get 1 point for every 2 dollars you spend. When your reward points total 200 you get a $20 credit to spend on any product. You also get free shipping.
You get 5 Loyalty point for sharing information about your purchase or any product with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Share as many products as you want, but there's a limited to 3 shares per day.
Want to earn 200 points? Just send your friends a code that gives them $10 OFF their first order. If they make a purchase, you get $20 in Rewards Points!
You can learn more on Vaporfi's Loyalty Rewards page. Here's our direct link.
#3 – Davinci Vaporizers
Davinci makes high end vaporizers for dry herbs, oils and wax concentrates. They are truly outstanding if you're in the market for this type of popular vape product.
Like Vaporfi, Davinci has an excellent rewards program called The Explorer Club. You'll get $1 for every 100 points.
Here are the details:
- You earn 6 points for every dollar you spend.
- If you Like or Follow Davinci on Facebook or Twitter you'll earn $75 points.
- Like to share product information on social media? You'll get 50 points.
- When you refer a friend and they make a purchase, they get $10 off and you earn 1,000 points!
- You'll earn 250 point on your birthday.
Get all the details and see if Davinci has adding new perks to The Explorer Club. They're promising more to come.
Know of other good E-Cigarette company Rewards Programs? Please feel free to share them with our readers by leaving a comment.