Last updated on November 10th, 2018
Features of V2’s XEO VOID Vape Pen
Engineered For Durability
1- The XEO VOID was designed in Germany. That means you can be pretty certain it's been engineered with top quality components that are made to last. What’s more, this little pen is ergonomic, so it feels good in your hand. Put it down, and it won’t roll off the table. Nice.
2- I’ve only been using the VOID for a couple of months, but so far, no leaks. Many pens leak because of their open airflow valves or weak o-rings (washers). The VOID’s airflow valve is located within the mouthpiece rather than below the tank. You just turn the mouthpiece to adjust the airflow, which is great. Since the tank is enclosed within a casing, so it keeps hold of the juice. It’s a terrific design.
Easy Top Loading Tank
3- With the XEO VOID you simply unscrew the tip and fill the tank from the top. Unlike so many other vape pens, it’s easy to see that this is a top loader. There’s nothing more annoying than screwing your tank off a battery, only to discover that you’ve also opened the bottom of the tank and you’re now wearing your e-liquid.
There’s no need for a needle-tip e-liquid bottle either. The VOID has a dedicated e-liquid chamber. The atomizer doesn’t get in the way because it’s attached to the mouthpiece which you just removed to load the tank. What a concept!
Also, unlike exposed glass tanks, this vape pen won’t break if you drop it.
Long Lasting Battery Charge
4- The VOID’s battery is pretty powerful. At 1500mAh it holds its charge well over a day.
Interchangeable Sub Ohm Technology for Both High and Low Coil Resistance
5- The XEO VOID comes with one 1.0 coil and one 0.6 sub-ohm coil. Not everyone prefers the hotter sub-ohm vape, so you have a choice.
Compatible With Both PG and VG E-Liquids
6- Many tanks can get gunky with the thicker consistency of high VG e-liquids, but the XEO VOID can handle it because it comes with a sub-ohm atomizer perfect for high VG blends. For the record, PG e-liquid will give you the strongest flavor; VG will produce huge vapor clouds.
V2 recommends using the sub-ohm atomizer when using high VG e-juice. I recommend it mainly because using high VG with the 1.0 coil will shorten it’s life.. (somewhat).
The VOID also has a line of e-liquids that are also made in Germany. Not only are they some of the best tasting ejuices, I like the fact that they're really transparent about what to expect from each flavor.
Next to each ejuice you'll see the intensity of the sweetness, tobacco taste (if any), throat hit and the VG and PG ratios.
You'll also find detailed (and interesting) taste reviews from customers.
Other Nice Features
- The VOID comes in 3 classic colors – Black, Gunmetal Gray and Burst Silver.
- It’s light in weight and small in size, so it fits easily in your pocket or purse.
- The VOID uses USB passthrough technology. That means if you charge it via your computer’s USB port, you can vape while it’s charging. The XEO VOID is a great value. It’s priced reasonably and made to last.
- Pressing the activation button 5 times quickly turns the VOID on or off.
- Charge it via USB port using the USB cable (included). You can also use a standard wall adapter.
- When fully charged, don’t expect a green light. Wait until the light turns off, then you’re set to vape.
- The mouthpiece (drip tip) is child resistance, meaning you have to press down before you unscrew it. (This is yet another unique design feature.)
- Don’t overfill the tank. Keep an eye on the level indicator.
- Want to clean your atomizer? You can do so by rubbing it with a cloth soaked in alcohol (even vodka). Do not wash it with water! Those days are long gone. “Modern” atomizers hate water.
- Always use XEO VOID atomizers. Yeah, you may hear about compatible substitutes, but if anything goes wrong with your VOID, your warranty will also become VOID.
- The tank size is 2ml, so expect to fill up after a day’s vaping.
- If you use the sub ohm coil, expect the mouthpiece to get warm. If you don’t like it, you can change it out with any 510 compatible tip.
- The pen has an airflow valve right above the battery. It doesn't click to various settings; it just spins, so test it as you turn it in small increments.
We Rate the XEO VOID a 9.8
Those who have discovered the XEO VOID say it’s the device they’ve always hoped to find.
We’re seeing the same positive reactions with similar vape pens like Next Mind's CT1. You'll get an automatic 5% off with this link.