Last updated on February 21st, 2021
There are many Vape Pens designed for beginner vapers, but not all are lightweight, easy to use and consistently reliable.
We’ve checked out many brands and styles, and a handful of them rate highly; but our Top 3 picks really top the charts with newbie vapers because they are easy to use, perform great and they are priced very reasonably.
Looking for the best Classic E-Cigarette? You'll find it at MIG Vapor.
Here are the Top 3 beginner Vape Pens
1 – SMOK NOVO 2 Vape Pod Starter Kit
What Vapers Like Best About the SMOK NOVO 2
- The kit comes with 2 refillable pods that hold 2 ml of your favorite e-liquids.
- There are no buttons to push as the vape is draw activated
- An LED indicator light on the front of the device lets you know when it’s time for a recharge.
- The 800mAh battery really holds a charge
- You get a wide range of coil and resistance options as the kit comes with 2 pods.
- The pre-installed Mesh pod has a resistance of 1.0ohm and the DC 1.4ohm MTL Pod resistance is 1.4ohm for a smooth “mouth-to-lung” vape with a delivery very similar to that of a cigarette.
The NOVO 2 will give you full vapor and great flavor – all in a compact, ultra portable device. Our team thinks so, but if you check the product page, you’ll see scores of 5 star reviews.
2- JUUL Vapor Starter Kit
The JUUL really is a little gem of a vape pen. I may be a seasoned vaper, having tested so many styles and levels of ecigs, but I absolutely LOVE my JUUL. Although it’s designed for beginner vapers, this little pod vape is popular with advanced vapers who want an easy-to-use, very lightweight vape pen.
What Vapers Like About the JUUL
- The JUUL has only 2 simple parts – the battery and the flavor pod which holds the e-liquid.
- The pod comes pre-filled and pops into the battery easily. There’s no need to fill it before vaping. Just buy JUUL compatible flavor pods.
- JUUL’s USB charger is magnetic, so your pen attaches with ease and recharges quickly.
- The JUUL has a stylish, flat design so it can’t roll off the table. Even if you do drop it, the tank won’t crack.
- You'll get great vapor and full flavor.
This vape pen is not only discreet, it fits into just about any size purse. It certainly won’t give you a pocket bulge.
The pods contain enough nicotine (either 3mg/ml or 5mg/ml) to satisfy any former smoker.
Wired Magazine called it “The First Great E-Cig”
The editor of TechCrunch, Jordan Crook raved about the JUUL vape pen.
As a smoker, the Juul is actually comparable to actual cigarettes in terms of taste and sensation.
3 – SMOK VAPE PEN 22 STARTER KIT
SMOK has been around for a long time and has a stellar reputation for producing excellent starter vape pen kits. They were actually one the first to introduce vape pens.
This inexpensive, easy-to-use vape pen is perfect for beginner vapers. The 1650 mAh battery will last well over a day with normal vaping. Just charge it with the USB cable included in your kit, fill the tank from the top and you're ready to vape. There are lots of protection features too including:
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port
- Pass-through Capability
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
What Vapers Like Best About the SMOK Vape Pen 22 Starter Kit
- The pen is slim compared to other eGo styled vape pens
- The tank never leaks
- The Pen 22 comes in several popular colors
- It is very durable and priced right
If you’re looking for a high quality Vape Pen with great features, or if you’re just ready to move up from tasteless drugstore “cig-alikes”, any one of these top 3 beginner vape pen starter kits is sure to give you vaping satisfaction at a very reasonable price.
What are you looking for in a beginner Vape Pen Starter Kit? Feel free to comment!