Last updated on March 28th, 2020
If Pod Vapes Were King in 2019, Disposable Vapes Have Taken the ‘Reign’ in 2020.
Pre-filled pod vapes like the JUUL now have serious flavor restrictions, limiting them to tobacco and menthol. For this reason alone, disposable pod vape pens are now taking over the ultra portable e-cig market.
What Are the Advantages of Using a Disposable Vape pen?
Right now FDA regulations still permit the use of flavored pre-filled vape pens as long as they are disposable. Here are the main advantages of disposables:
- They never need charging.
- You never have to fill them with e-liquid.
- Each brand offers their own variety of flavors. Of course, your flavor choices will vary with each brand.
- There’s no cleaning or maintenance required.
- Disposable vapes are great for those making the transition from smoking, as they are very economical.
- A low price also means you can try different brands or flavors without having to make a large investment.
- All the products we recommend here are packaged for safety.
- Disposable Pod Vapes are ideal for travel.
How Do You Pack a Disposable Vape Pen When Traveling on a Plane?
Here are the latest TSA Regulations for Vape Pens:
- All vape pens must be brought onto an airplane in your carry-on luggage.
- TSA carry-on rules for liquids apply. That means all carry-on liquids, including your pre-filled disposable vapes or pre-filled pod vapes must fit in one quart-sized bag. It’s best to use a transparent “ziplock” style bag and keep it separate from your carry-on baggage during the screening process.
Disposable Pod Vapes Come in Many Styles and Flavors
We found one of the best selections of these lightweight, portable vapes at Vapor4Life.
You have the choice to shop by Brand or Flavor Profile. The navigation bar even lets you know how many flavors are offered with each brand. I was amazed at the flavor choices that are now available.
Most of the vapes use regular e-juices. Posh, Puff Bar, Ziip and Zaero Disposables use nic salt e-juices.
How Many Puffs Can You Get from a Disposable Pod Device?
Expect to get from 200 – 500 puffs depending on the brand. You typically get about 200 drags smoking a pack of regular cigarettes.
Ready to Try a Disposable?
We’ve tested some of the most popular Brands and Flavors. Here are the best features of each.
1- Ziip Pods
Also know as Z-Pods, Ziip offers a whopping 20 flavors. I truly like Blue Razz. You can choose your nic level with some flavors – from 1.8% to 6%; others are set at 5 or 6% The pod holds 1.4ml of e-juice; twice that of a Juul pod.
One of the best known brand of disposables, the Zaero has 8 flavors, (including the true-to-taste Grape flavor). Salt nicotine levels range from 0-5%. Each pod holds 1.8ml of e-liquid.
With a name like Blow, you know it’s gotta be good. With 10 unique flavors including the excellent Bursted Cherry, you get a 5 or 6 percent nic strength depending on the flavor. Each pod contains 1.2ml of vape juice. That’s enough for over 200 puffs.
Looking for that hard-to-find Mango flavor? Get a Boss! It has a nic strength of 6 percent and a pod that contains 1.2ml of smooth nic salt vape juice.
5- Cali Bars
Choose from 8 great flavors including the new Peach Ice and Lycee Ice. There are two nicotine strengths available: 2 and 5 percent. The pod has an ample 1.3ml capacity.
You get an impressive 1.7ml of nic salt ejuice with a nic strength of 5 percent. Love that Mojito flavor!
Disposable Pod Vape Devices are lightweight, all-in-one vape pens that top any e-cigarette because they don’t need to be charged or filled with e-juice. These pre-filled devices are packaged for your safety, designed for ease of use, zero maintenance, great vapor and they come in many styles and e-juice flavors. Plus, they cost under $10.
Have you tried any of our recommended Disposable Pod Vape Pens? Feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting cloudnineecigreviews.com! You can keep up to date on new vape products, e-cig safety and federal regulations. We'll send you an e-mail each time we post a new article.